Free 30 minute initial consultation.

If you feel that you have been treated unfairly by your employer, you may be able to bring a claim against them to through the WRC. Alternative methods of dispute resolution can also  attempted such as mediation, conciliation and arbitration. In many cases, a settlement agreement can be reached out-of-court that both parties to the dispute are happy with.

In the first instance, we will review all of the facts of your case and give you an honest assessment of the merits, completely free of charge. Once we’ve undertaken a complete assessment we will outline clearly, and in plain English, the mostly likely outcome of your claim. If an employment tribunal decides the outcome of the case in favor of the employee, the employer may be instructed to give the employee their position back, provide a suitable alternative position or make a compensation payment. In most cases, it is the latter that applies.